About One Dental Practice
Your Dental Experience:
Here at One Dental we provide a personalised dental experience, planning your treatment around your needs and priorities. Our experienced dentists, value your input and concerns when making a tailor made treatment plan for you. We work along side you to give you a natural smile. We aim to get your mouth comfortable and back to full health.
The Patients We Treat:
We are a very family orientated practice, and are proud to treat 3 generations of the same family.
- We are a very child friendly practice and are part of the NHS “Childsmile” progamme.
- We treat adults that are looking for both routine dental treatment and cosmetic treatment.
- We have lots of experience treating patients who are nervous and needle phobic.
- We welcome patients that have not been to the dentist in a long time.
- We have the facilities to treat patients with little or no mobility.
The Treatments We Do:
At One Dental we are very prevention orientated. This means that we try to stop you from getting tooth decay and gum disease. Where ever possible, we try to treat problems when they are small and can be solved without fillings and having teeth taken out.
We provide our patients with:
- Preventive Advice
- Smoking Cessation
- Gum Treatment
- Scale and Polish
- Veneers, Crowns and Bridges
- Metal and Hard Acrylic Dentures
- Root Treatment
- Implants and Restoration of Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Orthodontic Assessments
- Sports Mouth Guards.
- Night Guards for Tooth Grinding and Clenching
We would love to see you for an initial consultation. Call us to meet one of our dentists and discuss your concerns.