- If you do not give adequate notice to cancel an appointment or fail to attend an appointment, other patients are deprived from the care that could have been available to them.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours notice should you need to cancel an appointment. If a cancellation is made within the same treatment session as the patient is due this will be deemed as a fail to attend.
- To keep our prices to a reasonable level it is necessary for the fixed running costs of the practice to be met. This requires the dental surgeons and hygienist to be operating in their surgeries to maximum efficiency. For this reason we have in place a non-attendance policy and a short notice cancellations policy.
- We also reserve the right to refuse further treatment to patients who fail to attend two consecutive appointments or any three of five consecutive appointments. This would potentially mean their removal from the practice registration list.
- We reserve the right to charge for every 15 minutes of unfilled appointment time.
- The patient may not be seen for a further appointment until any outstanding fees have been paid.
- All charges will be made on instruction from and at the discretion of the dentist.
REMEMBER – non-attendance or short notice cancellation is surgery time lost and could have been filled by other attending patients who could have had their treatment sooner.