Highland Dental Plan At One Dental Practice
The Highland Dental Plan is a dental care plan which was set up in 1993 by dentists and has an excellent track record within the dental industry. There is a large network of dental practices around the Highlands of Scotland that are able to offer the plan including One Dental Practice.
Full Dental Care Plan
The Full Dental Care Plan is a private payment plan to cover routine dental treatment and includes examinations, x-rays, visits to the hygienist and any other treatment required for your oral health.
Dental Maintenance Care Plan
The Dental Maintenance Care Plan allows for an agreed number of:
- Examinations and oral cancer screening
- Hygiene appointments
- X-rays required as part of the examination
- Assessment of emergencies and dental pain with any temporary treatment required carried out at the practice during normal surgery hours
- Future dental needs planning
Childrens Dental Maintenance Plan
The Childrens Dental Maintenance Plan allow for an agreed contract based on these treatments:
- Examinations to include treatment planning
- Orthondontic assessment
- Oral hygiene advice and instruction
- Fissure sealants
Dental Accident and Emergency Insurance
In addition to regular routine care the Highland Dental Plan gives cover for dental accident and emergency. The policy covers emergency treatment by any dentist anywhere in the world and if an accident results in damage to your teeth the the costs of reparative treatment will be covered.
For more detailed information visit the Highland Dental Plan website.